Web Content Copywriter (contract) - (024405)
DescriptionJOB TITLE: Web Content Copywriter (4 month contract)
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
Primary Function / Position Summary
You enjoy the challenge of distilling information down to key points and are comfortable working with data insights to craft compelling and sometimes educational consumer content. You understand what makes one-to-one communications unique and see that as an opportunity not a limitation.
If this sounds like you, you might be the Web Content Copywriter for us; one who thrives on taking an idea and making it different, making it engaging and making it fun! You’re a collaborator and want to take all the best ideas and combine them to make stellar copy.
GTB offers a climate where our creatives want to take it to the next level. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive fun environment where ideas are rewarded and the team is encouraged to grow and progress to reaching their full potential. Aside from an extensive list of discounts and employee perks, GTB is conveniently located right along the subway line directly across from Bay station.
- A team player
- Passionate about engaging with consumers one-to-one through web content
- An exceptional listener and effective presenter
- Able to adjust writing tone to different consumer profiles based on data insights
- Skilled at demonstrating to teams the unique voice one-to-one channels offer to an overarching communication message
- An advocate for the consumer experience and have an understanding of the role UX plays within site content
- Work with an Art Director/Graphic Designer on one-to-one communications, as well as the Adobe Experience Manager team (author/QA/component expert) in some cases
- Co-present to internal and client stakeholders, detailing concepts and reinforcing how it delivers against consumer needs in the channel
- Be responsible for delivering well crafted, strategic creative solutions within the consumer automotive space
- Ensure all work is of the highest possible quality and something you’re proud to put your name behind
- At least 3+ years’ experience developing consumer web content in an agency environment
- Developed web content (both long and short form) for consumers based on different segments, including dynamic content components within a CMS
- An understanding of website standards and best practices, including UX, mobile first, accessibility, usability and SEO requirements
- Writing for consumers within the automotive space is preferred
- An insatiable curiously about industry, consumer and technology trends
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. GTB encourages applications from all qualified candidates and has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-259-7386 should you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or wish to have more info on our accommodation policies.
60 Bloor Street West
Toronto M4W 1J2