On behalf of our client based in Downtown Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is seeking three (3) experienced Web Developers to join our client’s team for a 3 month contract opportunity with a very high probability for multiple extensions. The team is here in Vancouver but the work can be done 100% remotely.
The successful candidates will join a large and dynamic technical team. In the position you will support the design and development of software for the client’s large, international customers, as well as acting as a key contributor to the design and implementation of software. The successful candidate will need to have demonstrated depth of experience in Developing on a LAMP stack and will need to have some real expertise with using Drupal (version 8 strongly preferred).
- 3+ years of LAMP-stack web development experience
- 1-2 years of Drupal 8 CMS development experience including creating custom modules and hooks·
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with development using Alfresco
- Knowledge of Servers and Configuration
- Experience preparing UML technical system documentation
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in computer science, engineering, or related field an asset
- Complete understanding of the project lifecycle
Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Ignite Technical Resources is a Vancouver-based Information Technology resourcing firm built around three principles: speed, efficiency and quality. We provide highly trained and qualified technical consultants to your organization as a flexible work force option. Our consultants will help you through workload fluctuations and can manage outsourced projects of any size.
We’re wired for people.