ABOUT 1203931 ONTARIO LTD. (WORLDLY FOOD)
Worldly Food is a family owned company with the head office located at 3535 Bathurst Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6A 2C1. All Kosher products we are selling, are supervised under COR (The Kashruth Council of Canada). In a true Kosher tradition, our passion for wholesome, made from scratch foods is the driving force behind everything we make in-store. We are delivering on our promise of reuniting traditional flavours and stocking our shelves with affordable familiar and novelty items.
As we are currently expanding our online catering service we found ourselves in need of a full-time experienced and skilled Website Developer / Designer who will be tasked with turning our website into an effective marketing tool to expand awareness of our company, increase the number of orders and attract new clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the company’s website and network coordination.
- Consult with management to develop and document website requirements.
- Develop coding for both front-end and back-end stacks using various programming languages.
- Create and optimize content for the website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Develop website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements.
- Edit, write and design website content.
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls.
- Additional tasks as deemed necessary by management.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a position with similar duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in web development or related field.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Both written and verbal communication skills / abilities.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Full-time, permanent position consisting of at least 35 weekly work hours
- The remuneration will be set at CAD 34 per hour
- Occasional overtime may be required for meeting critical deadlines. Overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week and will be remunerated at one and a half time the regular pay rate
- Work Location: 3535 Bathurst Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6A 2C1
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter. Kindly put “Website Developer / Designer” in the subject line. Do not contact the office directly, as resumes and cover letters submitted will be assessed by our management before interviews are scheduled.
Worldly Food is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we welcome all applications from all qualified candidates. However, please note that only those who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.