Deco Automotive, located in Rexdale and Brampton, Ontario is an automotive parts manufacturing facility that produces structural automotive components for Original Equipment Manufacturers ("OEM") including BMW, Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Tesla, and Toyota/Lexus. Deco Automotives' capabilities include; Stamping, Hydroforming, Laser, CNC Machining, E Coating, Steel and Aluminum Assembly. We are certified in ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
To ensure that all quantitative and dimensional requirements are met for all welding processes within Deco Automotive. Ensuring that all requirements meet and exceed both Deco Automotive and/or customer specifications.
- Responsible for attaining all weld destruct samples,
- To perform scheduled destructive and non-destruction weld, inspection in accordance with specified frequencies on all programs.
- To record test results on provided control cards and/or inspection reports.
- Maintain open communication and proper feedback information to the respective personnel such as Supervisor, weld technicians and production.
- Maintain performance of all equipment assigned to the area.
- Work safely and within the guidelines of the Deco Employee Handbook.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and work place safety,
- Team Player,
- IATF awareness and adherence,
- ISO14001 awareness and adherence,
- Lean Manufacturing and 5S concepts awareness and adherence,
- Other duties as may be required.
Knowledge and Education
- Grade 12 education or equivalent, and work experience,
- A working knowledge (written and verbal) of English and Mathematics,
- Knowledge of SPC charting and interpreting,
- Working knowledge of various measuring equipment,
- Must successfully comply with recognized corrected levels of vision as per customer requirements
- Must be physically capable of performing duties,
- Must be proficient in the operation of all designated tools and equipment.
- Accepts personal responsibility to plan and conduct their work safety in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act as well as company policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for Good House Keeping in your area.