Artechs Manufacturing Inc.
Job Location: 127 Delta Park Blvd, Brampton, ON L6T 5M8
Wages: $ 23.00 - $ 24.50 per hour for 35 – 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Full time, Temporary
- Measure and interpret the complete dimensions of the material and the work pieces to meet the specifications of the welding process.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment for the fabrication of Mild Steel, Stainless steel and aluminum.
- Align different work pieces and parts using a wide range of processes like laser cutting, sheet rolling, assembly, welding, bending and packaging to ensure the proper assembly.
- Operate specialty processes including finishing and stainless steel polishing and MIG/TIG welding to repair the damaged parts of the metal products.
- Lay out parts to prepare from concept to production stage using brazing and soldering equipment.
Education: Some college or industrial courses in welding is required.
Work Experience: Combination of over three years work experience with some Industrial course is an asset.
Other requirements: Area of Specialization: Custom Fabrication, Factory Assembly, Metal Fabrication
Welding Techniques: MIG and TIG