Flynn Manufacturing, a division of Flynn Group of Companies has been assembling composite panels, aluminum plate panels and unitized curtain wall for Flynn�s award-winning building solutions across North America. Flynn takes pride in providing the best for our employees, recognizing that our people are the greatest asset. Our Mississauga Manufacturing facility is currently recruiting for Assemblers.
�At Flynn, it's not just a job; it's a career.�
- Weld products according to specified blueprints and procedures
- Build products from blueprints and ensure internal quality measures are applied
- Conduct initial inspections of product to ensure adherence to safety and quality
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area in a professional and safe manner
- Use various hand tools to grind/sand out imperfections
- All other duties assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficiency with MIG and TIG welding of thin gauge Aluminum an or stainless steel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, complete repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, organize deadlines and priorities
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, and technical manuals
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Located at 6435 Northwest Drive Mississauga. Major intersection Airport Rd and Derry.