UPPER CRUST IS HIRING!
For over 30 years, Upper Crust has been providing premium quality bakery goods for the Foodservice and Retail market channels.
Our products are distributed around the world from our manufacturing facilities located in Toronto, Canada. Our exclusive Bon Appé gourmet brand (pronounced bon-a-PAY) represents the highest quality and most innovative products available on the market today.
Explore our website to learn about the broad range of Artisan Breads & Rolls, Bagels, Croissants, Danish Pastries, and Puff Pastries that we produce.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented MIG/TIG Welder to join our team of talented, hardworking individuals.
- Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals to specifications.
- Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage.
- Reading and interpreting specifications and blueprints accurately
- Proficiency with MIG (GMAW) & TIG (GTAW) welding
- Experience working with Plasma Metal Cutters and Angle Grinder
- Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
- Preparing and clean metal and steel welds for welding.
- Restoring damaged steel and cast-iron components by welding, grinding, dissembling, and assembling relative components
- Testing the strength of each join during and after project completion.
- Diagnosing issues and troubleshooting as required.
- Demonstrating safe and environmentally sound work behaviours in support of the company’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs, and initiatives
- Training welding apprentices and mentoring recruits.
- Maintaining and building strong customer relations
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of experience in MIG/TIG Welding in residential and commercial construction and trades
- Strong demonstration of work ethics and the ability to efficiently produce high-quality welding and metal cutting
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with other trades
- Ability to work under pressure while still maintaining attention to detail
- Willingness to work throughout the GTA
- Valid driver's license and own vehicle.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Full-time, permanent position consisting of at least 35 - 40 weekly work hours
- The remuneration will be set at CAD$25.00 -$28.00 per hour, depends on qualification
- Occasional overtime may be required for meeting critical deadlines. Overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week and will be remunerated at one and a half time the regular hourly pay rate
- Benefits: Group Medical and Dental Plan
LOCATION OF WORK:
55 Canarctic Drive Toronto Canada M3J 2N7
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resumes to email@example.com