about the job
Our client, located in Valcourt, is looking for welders for a three month contract working night shifts.
The welder is involved in various welding projects related to preparing, installing or finishing components for the manufacturing of recreational vehicles, according to the specificities of the plan.
More precisely, you will have to:
- Control the welding technics on steel, aluminum and inox
- Weld different parts of the vehicle, mostly the silencer
- Classify the necessary parts for the job
- Read the plans and take measurements
- Respect the quality requirements
- Maintain a clean work space
- Competitive salary
- Paid rent if a relocation is necessary
- DEP in welding - an asset
- High school diploma – mandatory
- Successfully pass the theoretical and practical exams