Wind Farm Site Manager Assistant
To support Wind Farm Site Manager for the day-to-day operations of the Wind Farm.
To support Director of Operations /President for the communication with Headquarter in China
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the company owned data base, collect and enter all data relating to turbine, wind farm infrastructure and wind farm operations on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with contractors to track, record and update all relevant data in company’s management database/excel templates/information system.
- Greet clients, suppliers, visitors and callers, respond to emails sent to the organization in a professional and friendly manner. respond to general inquiries with accurate information.
- Purchase, receive and store office supplies to ensure all basic ones are always available.
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's archives.
- Code and file documents and correspondence according to the established procedures.
- Coordinate special events, meetings, project promotion and community involvement.
- Process and track accounts payable to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information.
- Assist the Site Manger to maintain solid relationship with landowners, neighbors and the local municipal government.
- Manage or coordinate other special projects as assigned.
- Follow and carry out the order from IESO, submit daily bid to IESO.
- Supervise and coordinate service contractor onsite per the agreements, perform usually inspections to wind farm facility, investigate, report and identify root cause of faults.
- Development of and managing the facility annual operating plan and budget.
- Calculate the availability of the wind farm based on data.
- Assist Director of Operations to write monthly and annual O&M reports, safety incidents report to Headquarter, submit daily, monthly, quarterly and annual operational data summary to the Headquarters in China.
- Operate electrical equipment throughout the site.
- Manage the contractors to fix the pad-mount transformers.
- Procurement new pad-mount transformer if necessary, such as communicate with vendors regrading the specification, compare and make selection.
- Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering preferred
- Fluent in speaking and writing Chinese mandarin.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English.
- 3+ years working experience in operationsof wind farm or power plant or substation in Canada.
- Ontario drive license ofG2 or G with good record.
Office working environment in ruralcommunity (Melanchthon)
Well organizing ability, height and HV area working are required.
Reports Directly to
Wind Farm Site Manager/Director of Operations
Depends on Qualification