Modis has an immediate requirement for a Programmer/Analyst for a long-term contract with our Government client within the Ottawa area.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years of Java/J2EE development experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing and implementing web applications using Spring application Framework
- Minimum 5 years designing and implementing web applications using Hibernate
- Minimum 2 years of designing and implementing web applications using ExtJS or Angular
- Minimum of 5 years using Eclipse
- Minimum of 5 years using unit testing tools to perform unit testing of object-oriented software applications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using software development methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile.
All candidates must possess a current and valid federal government security clearance at the level of TOP SECRET, please include file number with application. Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to Caitlin.Dean@Modis.com or on the Modis Canada website. No telephone calls please.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!