Ipsos is a global leader in survey-based market research, focused on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media.
Position: Work from Home – Market Research Interviewer
Location: Metro Vancouver area
Market Research Interviewers are responsible for conducting telephone surveys with people throughout Canada and the United States on variety of topics including their political views, buying habits and opinions on consumer satisfaction and other issues.
This is not a sales job, it is strictly market research. We are hiring for this position at an hourly rate of $15.00.
This might be the right job for you:
- If you are comfortable speaking on the telephone and have a quiet and private workspace
- If you have a newer computer system and possess strong technical skills
- If you have excellent time management skills
- If you are looking to work from home with flexible scheduling starting at 2pm/3pm weekdays and10am on weekends
- Conduct telephone interviews for research purposes only
- Demonstrate a courteous, customer service approach
- Read a questionnaire verbatim and record answers verbatim
- Record answers directly in to the computer database
- Check all responses for accuracy, spelling and grammar
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Excellent reading and listening skills
- Fully fluent (both verbal and written) in English
- Minimum typing speed of45 wpm
- Professional customer service attitude
- Commitment to the team environment
- Previous call center experience an asset
Home Office Requirements:
- A fully functional computer with Microsoft windows 7, 8 or 9 operating system; minimum computer requirements are 1.1 GHz and 512 MB ram. It can be desk top or lap top but with a monitor large enough to see our entire work area which includes survey software and a chat window
- Please note that our systems are not compatible with a Mac/Apple desk top or lap top
- Internet explorer 9, 10, 11
- Broadband/High-speed DSL or Cable internet connection. Satellite internet is also applicable
- The ability to run Windows Updates in order to keep your system current with latest security updates from Microsoft
- Antivirus software installed
- A traditional landline telephone
- Headset that connects to your telephone (not your computer)
How to apply?
Interested in this opportunity? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the skills and experience we are seeking by submitting an application with your resume online (button provided below).
Ipsos is committed to equity in employment and in providing a workplace environment that treats all employees with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all staff and applicants.
We thank all applicants; however, due to the volume of applications, only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.