Appen is seeking applications of native or near native level Ilocano speakers.
- Consultancy work to be done in virtual client meetings, answering questions involving the Ilocano language.
• Start Date: July 1, 2019
• Location: Remote, US
• Duration: Approx. 3 weeks
• Hours: Part to Full Time
• Payment: $35 AUD/hour
- Task: Consultancy work to be done in virtual client meetings, answering questions involving the Ilocano language.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The candidate must be a native speaker of Ilocano as spoken in Philippines (must have native skills in speaking, reading, writing and listening).
- Good English communication skills, professional phone manner
- Good typing skills in both English and Ilocano.
- Must have sufficient internet connection and access to computer for online calls and chatting system. Online meeting system will be provided.
- Must be available from 12pm to approx. 8pm (EST) on the 16th of July (breaks are included)
- Available and flexible for consultancy work during EST business hours for up to 30 hours (minimum 20 hours) during the period of 17 to 25 July. Appointments for consultancy work are scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Preferred Knowledge/skills but not essential:
- Familiar with online conference call and chatting systems (e.g. Skype, Conference Bridge)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.