- Support the development of the client's Enterprise Work Management Program
- Assist with development of common enterprise standards, work management common process definitions and design considerations for the work management solution
- Support the Implementation Vendor and the Work Package B Project Manager
- Candidates should possess a current IBM Maximo certification.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong domain expertise in Work Management, Asset Management, GIS, Inventory Management, Plant Maintenance, Planning and Procurement, invoice and Contract Management
- Certified Deployment Professional – Maximo EAM 7.6 Functional Analyst a definite asset
- 5+ years of experience working on large-scale Work and Asset management implementation projects
- 5+ years working experience and ability to evaluate and document business workflow, procedures, roles & responsibilities and integration & data conversion/migration strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of municipal infrastructure to satisfy service planning and delivery improvement
- Demonstrated experience to lead the functional requirements definition process, analyze, document and translate requirements relative to the design and development for a work management system, its functionality and architecture.
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of non-functional requirements such as performance, loading, privacy and security impacts of data and reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), coaching and mentoring skills of both technical and non-technical resources, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Consideration will be given to candidates familiar with some or all: failure mode principles and procedures; Health and safety legislation, regulations and working practices and procedures; Resource management; Management of materials, logistics and supply chains; Procurement strategies
- Experience in Work management processes, and frameworks (Min 5 years)
- Experience developing Work Management job plans and work flow procedures (Min 5 years)
- Experience with requirement refinement and translation (IT and non IT) (Min 5 years)
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management system, asset and work management lifecycle principles (2 – 3 years)
- Critical infrastructure protection experience (Min 5 years)
- Experience configuring IBM Maximo EAM to design and/or expedite inspection work flows to support work and asset management processes (Min 5 years)
- Experience working with Blueprint, ITIL and ISO standards and frameworks (2 – 4 years)
- Experience working in the municipal government sector (Min 5 years)