Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
External Posting Description
The Cloud ERP Practice
Deloitte’s technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results. Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. A consultant at Deloitte works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, leading work streams and supporting implementations.
As a Workday Integrations Consultant you will:
- Provide Workday consulting services
- Lead clients through the development life cycle acting as subject matter expert.
- Conduct workshops and produce deliverables timely
- Lead the design and development of Workday integrations with client systems
- Provide subject matter expertise with Workday integrations and reports
- Assist clients in fully deploying the Workday system into their business and provide input on best practices
- Advise client on choices, potential risks or impacts on other systems or business processes.
- Educate customers on the Workday solution by facilitating knowledge transfer
- Manage clients’ expectation and project scope.
- Follow-through on assignments and issue resolution
- Create a learning environment through leadership
- Contribute to our growing Workday practice and community
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and continually improve our deployment methodology
External Posting Qualifications
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials is an asset
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work delivering Finance or HR ERP technology solutions
- Experience with Java/J2EE integration solutions, including SOAP, REST, XSLT, etc.
- Experience with designing and implementing integration architecture principles and patterns
- Experience leading integration project teams/streams for ERP technology solutions
- Outstanding Excel skills
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel
- Workday Integration Certification and experience is an asset
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be – so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
“Once Deloitte, always Deloitte.”
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.