Workforce Management Associate
Employee Support Solutions
Employee Support Solutions
Healthy, productive, and engaged employees drive organizational performance and success. Morneau Shepell’sis comprised of industry-leading programs and services that work together to deliver a unique and holistic to our clients, helping them engage their people. Morneau Shepell is also the largest Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider in the world. Confidential professional support is available to employees and family members in-person and telephonically, as well as digitally through E-Counselling, Video Counselling, First Chat (online chat), and our My EAP mobile device application, to help resolve work, health, and life challenges. Our award winning innovations and technology help to ensure that our support solutions are available anytime, anywhere.
At Morneau Shepell, we help organizations and their employees with our wellness, administrative and retirement solutions. We are the global leaders in Employee and Family Assistance Programs and the official mental health partner of the Canadian Olympic Committee. We’re looking for some great people to join our team at our Care Access Centre (CAC).
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for generating intelligence for the ultimate goal of the creation and maintenance of optimal employee schedules, as well as ensuring service level targets are met in the Care Access Centres (CAC). This role involves a mix of Intraday, short-term and long-term forecasting using historical trends to predict the future needs of our centres spread in multiple locations.
Forecasting, Analytics and Reporting (75%)
• Responsible for conducting planning and forecasting staffing requirements with subsequent scheduling of employees for each queue within the call centers for each contact type on an ongoing basis to ensure target service levels and call center metrics are achieved and ensure timely deliverables.
• Perform trending and analysis of forecasts daily to continually update the team with outcomes.
• Works with Managers and the scheduling team to dynamically adjust schedules and staffing to achieve targeted outcomes on a real time basis.
• Evaluates the frequency of load balancing, average wait time, average talk time, after-call work and schedule adherence as it relates to average handle time to modify schedules based on consistent findings and report to the WFM Manager on how to better optimize employee schedules and achievement of service levels and client satisfaction.
• Incorporate special forecast for holidays into the scheduling scheme to ensure accuracy of forecasts and accomplishments of service levels.
• Work with Manager and Team Leads to ensure non-phone activities are scheduled for lower call or contact volume times.
• Stay on top of vacation and time off planning.
• Oversees the accurate compilation and distribution of information and deliverables to key stakeholders.
• Responsible for identifying challenges and risks to be escalated to WFM manager for awareness and resolution.
• Identify and report situations requiring follow-up related to agent occupancy, adherence and potential issues with agent workload or availability that could influence the number of agents and call center metrics.
• Mobilize resources during emergency situations according to best practices standards.
• Work with the system team to evaluate network routing logic to assess opportunities to improve service levels and performance.
Scheduling and Real-time monitoring (25%)
• Assist in the creation of Schedule for particular business lines and oversee the overall schedules pre and post publishing.
• Real-time Monitoring to highlight agent behaviour and utilise levers to optimize capacity.
Succeeding as a Workforce Management Associate will require the following core qualifications and skills
• Solid experience in a call center environment.
• 3-5 Years’ experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with over 50 employees.
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting and Capacity planning.
• In depth expertise in Excel, Macros, and database management
• Experience with Avaya and Workforce Management software scheduling, performance tracking, reporting and automating tasks such as shift trades, vacation bids… (Teleopti, IEX, Verint, Aspect, Kronos, NICE, Blue Pumkin…).
• Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
• Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
• Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.